We can all agree that one of the best parts of Lunar New Year is receiving blessings from our loved ones in the form of red packets. Plus, it’s always fun to guess how much is inside each Hong Bao! So, join us for some Hong Bao guessing fun in our How Much is in the Hong Bao Facebook contest, and you could win a $20 Causeway Point Gift Card!
All you have to do is:
This contest ends on 15 Feb 2018, 11.59pm and winners will be announced on 23 Feb 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 13 years of age, except employees of Causeway Point and Frasers Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of the malls of Frasers Property, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Causeway Point reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless Causeway Point is satisfied with the verification.
1) The comment contest is on Causeway Point's Facebook from 2 to 15 February 2018 (11:59pm), inclusive.
2) Prizes are as follows:
• 30 winners will receive $20 Causeway Point Gift Card each.
• Winners will be announced on 23 February 2018.
3) To qualify for the contest:
• Participants must be over 13 years of age at the start of the contest period and must have a valid public Facebook account (for verification purposes).
• Participants must be a fan of the Causeway Point Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/fps.causewaypoint/
• One (1) entry by a participant consists of one (1) correct answer and a creative caption related to the contest post.
• A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for this Facebook contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void
4) Participant's details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
5) The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted before and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
6) At the end of the contest period, all entries will be collated and reviewed. This contest is a creativity based and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. All valid entries received during the contest period will be judged by the Causeway Point management based on the relevance to the contest and whether the entry complies with these terms and conditions. Causeway Point will select 30 winners.
7) For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to Causeway Point’s decision which shall be final.
8) All winners will be determined by Management of Causeway Point (whose decision shall be final) on 19 February 2018 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 23 February 2018 via the announcement post on Causeway Point's Facebook page.
9) All winners to this Contest must contact Causeway Point via Facebook Private Message by 2 March 2018 and provide their NRIC Number, Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, Contact Number and Date of Birth to be eligible for the prize. Multiple entries of winners from the same mailing address will not be allowed. In the event that there are multiple winners from the same mailing address, only the winner with the earliest entry will be taken into consideration.
10) Prize collection will be at 1 Woodlands Square,Causeway Point, Singapore 738099, 11am to 9:30pm. Winners must bring their NRIC for verification. Collection on behalf is allowed, representative must provide full details before collection and bring along their NRIC, winner’s NRIC, and the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
11) If any prize is unclaimed or declined, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. Causeway Point will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12) Causeway Point assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13) Causeway Point reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
14) In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Causeway Point reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15) Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest.
16) Causeway Point’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17) Causeway Point reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.